Translate

Sunday 15 November 2020

Hello, one and all,

 Hello, one and all, Today I'm back with a fresh look from EMK 

I got this sexy little Christmas Dress last your for Christmas  and I still love it 

It does come in other colors EMK - Christmas Pink (fitted Mesh

  Got the    X-mas Lights/  Reindeer Antlers - MESH/  Red Nose - Touch On/Off

                                                From  Bella's Boutiques                                    






Looking for someone to blog your store Drop me a notecard. In world, I will do 4 blogs a month for your store. You can check out all the links I have flick/ FB /Twitter I will send my blogs out on all the links and notices in-world

                                                         Martina seetan Blog

                                                            My Flick
                                                            My Facebook

                                                            My Twitter    

No comments:

Post a Comment