Translate

Friday 13 November 2020

Fashion Boulevard

 Hello one and all and welcome to Fashion Boulevard we are all set up for Christmas

Don't know about you but I just love this time of the year. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays 

 I know this year will not be the same but I still can't help getting exercise for Christmas 

so if you have time drop by  Fashion Boulevard and see what we have in our stores for you 

Bella's Boutiques/.:Do's:. /  pin up designs/  INK3D]/  Prims Design/  Woods/  margules designs/ Power Angels /   Fifty|DGweekend office |/   Free photo studio /Core Production Agency next Fashion show coming up soon keep an eye out on those notices 

                                                                 hop://login.digiworldz.com:8002/Fashion%20Boulevard%20II/48/122/23


                                                                            


                                                                                 
Looking for someone to blog your store Drop me a notecard. in world I will do 4 blogs a month for your store. You can check out all the links I have flick/ FB /Twitter I will send my blogs out on all the links and notices in-world

                                                         Martina seetan Blog

                                                            My Flick
                                                            My Facebook

                                                            My Twitter    

No comments:

Post a Comment