Translate

Monday 15 November 2021

Fashion Boulevard check it out

 Hello, one and all good to be back and just in time for my favorite time of the year Christmas. a time for family friends festivities .for now I'm just putting up a blog about the stores on the sim. Martin just put out 8 more stores rent Free and you get 100 prims so please do drop by and take a look around as you can see by the photos I just had to do up the sim for Christmas



                                                                   hop://login.digiworldz.com:8002/Fashion%20Boulevard%20II/104/156/22



                                                       Martina seetan Blog

                                                            My Flick
                                                            My Facebook

                                                            My Twitter               

No comments:

Post a Comment