Translate

Monday 13 January 2020

Digiworldz Fashion Blog By Martina Seetan

Hello, one and all, Today I mix and mash my outfit and WoW I was happy with the result
Best of all it did not cost too much
The top is from .: Do's:.called  Buttoned Sweater comes in all Mesh sizes
                                                       

The Jeans are from Bella's Boutiques an outfit called Alexandria comes in all Mesh sizes
Alexandria is a great outfit on its own but sometimes it's nice to mix and mash
                                                            
                                                               The Alexandria outfit
                                                             Martina seetan Blog
                                                                   My Flick
                                                                  My FaceBook
                                                                   My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment