Translate

Monday 16 December 2019

Core Winter Wonderland Fashion Show

just want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who came to our show, we had Digiworldz residents, hyper gird residents open sim residents I never thought I would see 37 guests at one of my open sim shows but you proved me wrong and made it totally awesome, it is easy for me to stand there and announce a show it is the models who make it really happens and the guests and merchants that make our show mostly complete.
Thank you all so much and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year, let us make the next show bigger and better 50 maybe 60 people challenge accepted thank you all so much I have never seen sim traffic this high and for that, I thank you so much Merry Christmas To All

check out some of the outfits I was wearing last night in the show
                                             
                                                 
                                   EMK - Christmas Pink Dress comes in standard fitted mesh
                                        Green/Frozen/Delft Blue/ Elf Dress / Christmas Pink
                                                         

Bella's Boutiques -Wool-Fur Coat with Hood-Cape
comes in standard fitted mesh 
Black/red/brown/purple/white/teal/pink/burgundy/


Purple Owl Designs Holiday Sparkle rube gown
comes in standard fitted mesh 
rube/ Poinsettia / Peacock/
Autumn Leaves Goldstone Neckpiece
you can TP to the stores if you like the look of any of those outfits 
                                                              Martina seetan Blog
                                                                   My Flick
                                                                  My FaceBook
                                                                   My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment