Translate

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Time to go clubbing

 


Hello, one and all, Today I'm back with a new look NO it's not Fashion. Every now and then I like to take a break from Fashion and go around Digiworldz and see what it has to offer. And boy did I come across some nice clubs that belong to Jack Stone  Stone Family Entertainment


The first club I came across was The Devil's Tomb (Vampire/Gothic and heave Metal club) 


OMG that club did bring back some old memories from my days in Bloodlines just as I tp in There all my old memories of my Days in Bloodline.came flooding back I just love it

                                                        Devil's Tomb (Vampire/Gothic and heave Metal  club)

                                                                                                                    hop://login.digiworldz.com:8002/Devils%20Tomb/86/146/30   


                                                                                   

                                                                              

                                                                             

                                                                          

                                                
                                 The Next club is The Moonshine Saloon  ( COUNTRY club 
                "Howdy" where the  Beer is as cold as your EX-GirlFriends lol love that saying 
             

                       hop://login.digiworldz.com:8002/Utopia%20Bay/119/97/1287


Now we come to the last club from the Stone Family Entertainment and I ask Digiwoeldz and OpenSim to go visited those clubs

                                               The Rolling Stone Rock Club (rock club) - 
                                                   opened  Wednesday  4 to 6                           
                                      hop://login.digiworldz.com:8002/Eden/87/241/1287        


OK, so I'm not a big fan of Rock.
 but having said that there are a lot of great Rock Bands out there so I give the club a go. I just love the layout of this club 

                    Well, that's my non Fashion Blog done I hope you enjoy it 

              Don't forget to check out those  clubs you won't be Disappointed 

                                     The Stone Family Entertainment
                  is looking for DJs Host and live singer to work in one of there 6 Clubs

   So far the clubs that are opened are Devil's Tomb (Vampire/Gothic/The Rolling Stone Rock 
Moonshine Saloon country/ if anyone is interested, please contact Ladyy Haven or jade soraya in-world, wow any staff hire will have access to the 6 clubs  
 
     The next club I'm hitting is Eternity Night Club do check it out when I blog it 

No comments:

Post a Comment