Translate

Thursday 26 November 2020

Hello, one and all,Happy thanksgiving

  Hello, one and all, Today I'm back with a fresh look from Bella's Boutiques 

This outfit is called Bella's _Ilanna_ 7  Outfit - Dark Pink and it comes in other colors

                   

                                                                 

                                                                                     

                                                                                     

                                                                            

                                                                                   

                                                              

                                                             hop://login.digiworldz.com:8002/Bellas%20Boutiques/145/117/601


I would also like to wish all my USA friend a Happy thanksgiving from me as I come from Ireland we don't have  thanksgiving but when I do think of thanksgiving 

I think of my dear friend that sadly passed away( Sunny Day ) she was the first one I meet when

I landing in inworldz  and we became friends for  life 

Today I sit and think about sunny, for those of you who don't know Sunny she was the kindest person you could ever meet she put everyone before herself and had no problem doing it she was helpful, brave, strong never let you see her get down and never let you down.

                                                                  


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment