Translate

Saturday 17 October 2020

.:Glint:. Angel skies necklace & earrings

 Hello, one and all, Today I'm back with a new look from a store called Glint:. custom jewelry & accessories Glint: Has been around for many years and does lots of custom jewelry.

Time to start planning for the love in my life. Get your wish list together and stop by the store we have Sweet sparkles for the sweet ladies and gents charm bracelet. Wedding rings,  Casual to formal. 

All kind of sales going on every week,
LandMark to store 







                                                          Martina seetan Blog
                                                            My Flick
                                                            My FaceBook
                                                            My Twitter

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment