Translate

Sunday 30 August 2020

Fashion Blog check it out

 Hello, one and all, Today I'm back with 2 new looks from.the last fashion show I was in

         Core productions  summer fashion show, The outfits are from Purple Owl Design's

                                                      The Bright Batik Fitmesh Gold Riot gown        

                                The green and gold hippie outfit called Fledermaus Marine 
                                                 Tp to the store you won't be disappointed

                        Don't forget to check out my Flick page would love if you follow me
                                                           Martina seetan Blog
                                                            My Flick
                                                            My FaceBook
                                                            My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment