Translate

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Digiworldz Fashion Blog By Martina Seetan

Hello one and all nice to be back I have taken some time out from blogging because of some RL stuff
so I have been a few months now on the DigiWorldZ Grid so far I just love it here finding my way around the Grid
As most of you know,  I love Fashion and doing blogs on what I found 
So where is the hottest stuff you ask well I will tell you right here in our wonderful grid Digiworldz
                                                             Bella's Boutiques
Woman's and Men's Non-Mesh and Mesh Street, Urban, Casual, Formals and  Leather Clothing, as well as Sexy Women's Lingerie and Swim, wear, The outfit I pick today is called Alexandria Mesh outfits come with Jeans & Shirt 
This outfit is both casual but  comfortable 
                                          
                                      Alexandria Dark Blue Shirt -White Jeans
                                                                    
                                             Alexandria Shirt dark red &  Blue Jeans

                                                 
                                                            Bellas Boutiques  LM
                                                             Martina seetan Blog
                                                                   My Flick
                                                                  My FaceBook
                                                                   My Twitter
                                                                 

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment