Translate

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Digiworldz Fashion Blog By Martina Seetan

Hello, one and all, so I have been a few weeks now on the DigiWorldZ Grid so far I just love it here finding my way around the Grid and doing some HG is always fun. but my home now is
 DigiWorldZ, As most of you know,  I love Fashion and doing blogs on what I found 
So where is the hottest stuff you ask well I will tell you right here in our wonderful grid Digiworldz
SLF Sweater/Pant Mirrors
                                                                   SLF Sweater/Pant Roses

Every woman needs a good pant outfit in their closet, and there are so many choices to have, but the one I am talking about is the SLF Sweater/Pant from Sophia Fashion
  LM  SLF
***********************************************
next up Rose Petal Creations
Every woman needs an elegant. look and you won't go wrong with this dress as its cry out the elegant look
[RPC] MESH Safari Dress in Black
[RPC] MESH Blossom in Gold
LM [RPC]
**************************************
Bella's Boutiques
Woman's and Men's Non-Mesh and Mesh Street, Urban, Casual, Formals and  Leather Clothing as well as Sexy Women's Lingerie and Swimwear,
Alexandria Outfit - Mesh
This outfit is casual but comfortable 
Alexandria Outfit - Dark Blue-White

Alexandria Outfit - Dark Red-Blue
 LM Bellas Boutique


2 comments: