Translate

Saturday 28 July 2018

goodbye inworldz

When I first came to inworldz I meet sunny day at IDI we became Friends and she showed me around inworldz after a month or 2 New Your Modeling Agency was opened and our first  student was The one and only sunny Day 

Inworldz became my new home and I fell in love with it, I have been in inworldz for just over 6 years now, and done my best to get it out there with my blog and inviting friends from SL to come over and model in our agency some did but left a few weeks later.

This week has hit a lot of my friends in inworldz so hard because they did not find out till 2 days before inworldz went down what was happening no one thought to send out a mass email to us the users to save our homes, inventory, in a timly fashion.

There's still a lot of uncertainty about inWorldz's shutting down, and the Gofundme that started out as an effort to save inworldz? and then was changed after most of the money was raised confused many and forced a lot of people out

This is the notice that Beth sent out the next day
So as an addendum as the day has worn on, many of you are not happy over this and want to do whatever you can to save the grid. I'm down for that! So what I did was set up a GoFundMe that will update your tiers and if we raise the amount needed, the grid will be ok? and we'll set up new payment methods. They will not include PayPal. If you want to keep your home,? confused but we did not keep our home, 

so off I went to find my new Home hop over to a lot of grids and the one that felt like home was Digiworldz, where I will set up a  Fifty DG Weekend Deals so if you find yourself in   Digiworldz look me up:))
  Here are some photos of me in inworldz when I first started in there hope you like them
                                                               







No comments:

Post a Comment