Translate

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Cupid's Arrows Hit me




                                             outfit from ::Voodoo Monkey::Marketplace Only -
                                   

                                         Cupid's arrows hit me
and it wasn't just one arrow
it had to be many
because as soon as they hit
I felt this strong feeling in my heart...
The strong feeling is love
this love that he hit me with
is for you
His arrows hit me like a speeding bullet
and now those arrows seem to hit me more than once a day
Strange, but it seems as if  every day I  feel
this strong desire to love you more than the last
and everyday I do love you more than the last
I never believed in Cupid and the whole arrow deal
but now I know deep within my heart
Cupid is there and he did something
that will change my life forever
He made me fall in love
just by  an arrow!
He hit me once
I felt the feeling of love
He hit me twice
I kept thinking of loving you
He hit me three times
and I felt deep within my heart, in love...
Now he hit me so many times, I just can't count
and now what I feel for you
is more than just love
it's something I cannot explain




No comments:

Post a Comment