Translate

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Amour Couture Serenity



                                                          Serenity Toasted Coconut


Serenity Rose




 The first time I seen this gown I said oooh nice, I tried it on and watched it move all I did was smile,This mesh gown from Amour Couture fits like a glove hugging every curve all the way down to your feet.  Its shines with the color of emerald giving your a regal attitude as your sweetheart neckline shows off  your sexiness.,This is elegant for a night of ballroom dancing or a social event. Its comfortable and easy to move in.
  I couldn't help but smile while wearing this i felt so stylish

Hair,.:EMO-tions:. * COLLIEN 2 * darkbrown

Skin *Diamond Style*Skin Agata Tan No Make up

Make up,*Diamond Style*Make up 05

gowns,Amour Couture  Serenity ,Serenity Toasted Coconut and Serenity Rose


http://places.inworldz.com/Light%20House%20Bay/204/185/3030

No comments:

Post a Comment