Translate

Friday 25 July 2014

Elf complete avatars


I got this outfit and decided to Blog it. As you see on the  picture it's a super high quality complete elf  avatar, from  Sun Made Fashions.

I just love this look This  avatar is so cute I just had to have it, so if your into fantasy role play and want to be the super sexy elf then this is the one for you I hope you like it as much as I do.



Skin  Elle Elf Avatar

Hair Elle Elf Avatar

Boots  Elle Elf Avatar

Dress Elle Elf Avatar

Bow & arrows   Elle Elf Avatar

Feather Headband Elle Elf Avatar

Single Arrow  Elle Elf Avatar

Tribal Arm Scarf  Elle Elf Avatar

Shape  Elle Elf Avatar

Tribal Neck Scarf Elle Elf Avatar

Sun Made Fashions Sim.
http://places.inworldz.com/Total%20Avatar%20Island/61/42/33




No comments:

Post a Comment