Translate

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Fashion Boulevard.


Hello one and all, Today I'm back with a new look from a new store opened on our sim in 
Fashion Boulevard. Those sexy little Dresses are Free yes that right Free you can pick them up in the Freebies shop on Fashion Boulevard  
Tp to the sim look for the freebies store you won't be disappointed
                                                                  


                     Don't forget to check out my Flick page would love if you follow me
                                                           Martina seetan Blog
                                                            My Flick
                                                            My FaceBook
                                                            My Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment