Translate

Monday 20 April 2020

Digiworldz Fashion Blog By Martina Seetan

Hello, one and all, Today I'm back with a new look a new store opened on our sim in 
 Fashion Boulevard and omg I could not believe my eyes pick up this gown for just 10.DG 
it not mesh but I still fell in love with it, The gowns called JB~PhoebeGown~Athena Blue, 
 and you can pick it up at a stored called woods 
                                            Tp to the store you won't be disappointed
                                                             Fashion Boulevard




                   Don't forget to check out my Flick page would love if you follow me
                                                            Martina seetan Blog
                                                            My Flick
                                                            My FaceBook
                                                            My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment