Translate

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Hello one and all

Hello one and all more photos from me learning about taking photo don't think I did too bad
Hoping you like them. would love to have the opportunity I have in SL when it come to taking photos  anyone know any good places to take a photo in digiworldz please send me the LM


                                                             


                        Don't forget to check out my Flick page would love if you follow me
                                                           Martina seetan Blog
                                                            My Flick
                                                            My FaceBook
                                                            My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment