Translate

Thursday 21 August 2014

MySin PREMIUM Mesh Pants and ruffletop











Hi guys I'm back again with another super awesome post for you all this time i * *feature MySin
I really love this outfit, it looks good on me and I glow in it don't you agree?

this outfit comes with a color HUD so you have 5 colors all in the one outfit and best of all each color really brought out my skin tone

comes in 5 Mesh sizes with a color hud that has 5 textures for both the pants and shirt so you can wear a different color each day of the week with one outfit or mix and match and best of all its costs less than 400lz can you believe it why are you still here reading this go get it landmark is below enjoy :)

Skin,*Diamond Style*Skin Agata Tan No Make up

Hair,.:EMO-tions:. * ALYSSA * /naturals

Poses,*PosESioN* 

Outfit,MySin PREMIUM Mesh Pants and ruffletop

http://places.inworldz.com/Mimi%27s%20Choice/181/167/24





No comments:

Post a Comment